When I download my MARC records into Amlib, the call numbers on my Stockitems are not showing correctly
- The call number on the Stockitem record is displaying the details from the Catalogue 082 MARC tag and not the MARC 099 tag which is the one that is required
- Amlib Stockitem
- Western Australian sites who use Marc records from the State Library of Western Australia
To change the display options for the Stockitem follow these steps:
- Access Stockitem > Application > Stockitem Forms.
- Highlight the Form for Book and select F9 Display.
- Change Line 6 to ensure the 099 Tag is displaying first in the line of MARC Tags.
- Save F3.
- Repeat for other Form required.
- Once complete run a Stockitem > Application > StockitemAutoLink with Option to Refresh ALL Items from Catalogue (excludes Periodicals and Orders).
- Enter Start as 1 and End as 999999 and select Start.
- Ensure only the Call Number line is the only Checkbox ticked.
- Click OK. This task will take some time. A message will display when complete.