I wish to use a Stockitem report with an existing file created from my Stocktake. How can I select this file within the report?
- Amlib Stockitem Reports
- Access Main > Reports > RepStockitem.
- Select F1 New.
- Select a suitable template, for example Title, Author, Call No & Barcode (&stktacb.qrp) and click Select.
- Enter a Report Description, for example Missing items from Stocktake and click F3 Save.
- The report line will be displaying in red, as there are no F7 Where parameters. When choosing a file, in preference to setting parameters, this is normal.
- Select F8 View.
- The Select Saved File window will display from which you are able to select the relevant file. Highlight this file and click OK.
- The Report - View window will display with the relevant information which can then be printed.