Setting permissions for issues/returns only
- In Amlib navigate to Main > Supervisor > Usernames
- Create a new login if required using F1 New
- Fill in the details as required then F3 Save
Username: The user name will be based on the person/group you are giving the login to. The location is just your main library location, unless you wish to set it up for that specific location (e.g. resource room).
Location: The location must be set up already, or added prior to adding this login (to set up locations, go to LibraryMenu – Locations).
Circ at this location only (Y/N): Type Y here if you are setting the terminal up for people to only issue at this location. The level number is just a guide as the permissions you have set, it has no numerical function. If you are only setting up issues and returns, you might want to indicate this with a low number.
- Click on F9 Passwd and fill in the password
- Highlight the user name select F8 Choose
- Then navigate to ActualMainMenu > Circulation > Issues
- Click the Green ‘give’ button. This will give access to issues. Repeat this for ActualMainMenu > Circulation > Returns.
- Logout of Amlib and then login using your new username or the selected username you have just set up