Mass change Stockitem stats
The easiest option to alter the Stats code from one code to another is to use a Saved Where Search and to perform the change in Stockitem/Application/Stockwand Change.
- Perform a Where search to find the items that will have a Stats code to change
- Save the where search- click F2 Insert sand enter a description
- Select F3 Save and OK
- Navigate to Main > Stockitem > StockwandChange. This facility is used to define a set of changes and apply those changes to all items:
- Select the Stats Code from Box 1 (Choose Column to Change). Type the new value into Box 2 e.g. AF and select the Paste Button. If the code for the particular field is not known, pressing <TAB> will display a list of choices.
- Select the F8 FrWhre button and select the Saved Where Search saved previously
- Select Execute [F9]. A confirmation message will display.
Saving the process
If the process is needed more than once, selecting F2 Insert saves the process for future use. Write a description and press F3 Save.
Pressing F4 Select allows the selection of a process saved earlier. Pressing F8 Others allows the selection of process set up by Other Login Users. Highlight the process and choose F9 Select.