Learn how to create and view the Stockitem history report in Amlib.
The following report displays the stockitem history.
- &STKHIST.QRP – Stockitem History list
Please Note: This report is run against the Stockitem History. Users that delete data from the Stockitem History table need to be aware of the limitations of results.
- Launch the Amlib client
- Go to Main > Reports > RepStockitem – the Stockitem Reports screen will open
- Select the F1 New button – the Select Report Format screen will appear
- Highlight the Stockitem History report template you would like to use – &STKHIST.QRP
(Stockitem History list)
- Click the OK button
- Type in a Description – for example: DVD Usage History
- Ensure the Create Fin (Y/N) column is set to N
- Click the F3 Save button
Where Search and Order By Parameters
- Highlight the report and select the F7 Where button – this will bring up the Stockitem Reports – Where screen
- Enter the following Where search:
- History Type = ISSUE
You can use ISSUE, RENEW OR RETURN
(Use the Paste button to insert the parameter into the list at the bottom of the screen)
- If using History Type = Issue, you may want to exclude any alterations made to the due date after renewals: History Contents NOT LIKE Due Date Altered
- Enter a start date: History Date >= enter a date in DD/MM/YYYY format – for example: 01/01/2011
- Enter a finish date: History Date <= enter a date in DD/MM/YYYY format – for example: 11/11/2011 (a finish date is optional – if not inserted, the report will go up to the current date).
- You can further restrict your list to a particular Form or Stats Code - for example: Form = DVD or StatsCode = FIC or Item No =
- Click the F3 Save button when complete – this will close the Stockitem Reports – Where screen and return you to the Stockitem Reports screen
- History Type = ISSUE
- Highlight the report you wish to run and select the F8 View button
- The following message will appear: This type of report may use a Saved File as the Source. Do you want to select the file now?
- If you would like the report to run using the entire database (rather than a Saved List) then select the No button
- The report will then display:
- Select the print button to print the report