Learn how to prevent ebooks from being reserved in Amlib OpenOPAC.
Need to set your loan parameters up against the Form type you are using for E-books, for example EBK
- Go to Main > StockItems > StockitemForms
- Highlight Your E-Book Form Type
- Select F7Loan
- Ensure each Borrower Type has the CanRsve set to N
- And each Borrower type has RsveQty set to Zero 0
- Select > F3 Save
- If this is a change in your system then you will now need to go to the central frontend.
- If it’s a new Form type Select > Upload Masterdata: [ If you have made changes to Locations, Form codes, Statuses, Process etc. [adding new codes, then you need to go to run this process too]
- Select SAVE on this screen and then Exit
- Log into OpenOPAC and refresh the browser and these changes should now take affect
NOTE: For this to work correctly you should have your Reserves set to Allow reservation of Stockitems in the Configuration > Parameters screen