QAS individual process for existing borrowers
QAS Pro address verification software is designed to instantly verify & search addresses against the latest Australia Post’s Postal Address File (PAF). This guide shows how to check a Borrower address for an individual borrower.
- Go to Main > Borrowers > Borrower
- From the Borrower search, select ‘Address’ from the Borrower menu
1. Press the ‘Check’ button
1. QAS will prompt for a suburb or postcode. Type in the suburb or postcode you wish to check
1. Once the suburb or postcode is typed in the box, a list of possible choices will appear below. Select an option from the list by clicking on an option to highlight it and then clicking the ‘select’ button. Or, just double click the option from the list.
- Type in a street name
- A street that is not on the database will display in red text and will display in the box below with ‘no matches’. You may wish to double check the spelling before proceeding
- Select the street from the list displayed
- A list of street numbers will display. Select a number from the list or type in the number and this will be highlighted in the list for selection. Select by pressing ‘Select’ or double clicking on the preferred street number from the list
- Your selected address details will display. Click on ‘Accept’ to agree to these details
- Alternatively, use the back button to go back and edit details or use the ‘New search’ button (magnifying glass symbol) to begin again with a new search.
- Upon pressing the ‘Accept’ button, the address will be changed in your Amlib screen.
- Once accepted, the address will display in your Amlib screen.
- Press F3 Update to save the address Press F3 Update to save the changes
Alternatively, addresses can also be edited directly in Amlib by typing changes in the address box and pressing update (however if edited in this way the addresses will not be checked on the QAS database).