- WorldShare Collection Manager
- WorldShare Circulation
- WorldShare Reports
Yes, you can still use scripts to download reports and other files from the new FileX file exchange server.
However, you might need to modify your script as follows:
- Your script needs to connect using your new hostname and username. Passwords remain the same.
- Your script should specify which directory you are downloading the files from - by default, FileX starts users in their home directory instead of the /xfer directory.
- Some scripts deleted files after downloading them, as a way to track new files. Users can no longer delete files from FileX, so you will need to find another way to track which files have already been downloaded, and which ones are new.
- If you don't know your FileX hostname and password, please contact OCLC Support
- For information on starting directories, see When I sign in to FileX, it brings me to a folder with no files in it. Where are my files?
- For information on when and how files get deleted from FileX, see File Retention
- For general information, see About exchanging files with OCLC
- Download files using SFTP commands