These instructions only apply if you signed in to Service Configuration with a WorldCat Account.
If you have not yet added institutions that you are authorized to configure, follow the below instructions after you Sign in to Service Configuration.
- On the Service Configuration home page, in the upper right corner, click Settings.
- Under the Institutions [you] can configure section, click Authorize me for an Institution.
- On the Add more institutions to configure, enter your FirstSearch, OCLC Resource Sharing, or Connexion Autho and Password.
- Note: You must use a FirstSearch, OCLC Resource Sharing, or Connexion authorization and administrative password associated with that account. If you manage an account for a service other than those listed, contact OCLC Order Services at email@example.com.
- Click Add Institution.
- If accepted, a configuration message appears. The new institution will be available for configuration in a few business hours.
- On the left panel, click Home to return to the Service Configuration home page.