- WorldCat Discovery
This depends on how your institution is configured in the OCLC Service Configuration. To view the configuration:
1. Sign in to OCLC Service Configuration
2. Go to WorldCat Discovery and WorldCat Local > OPAC Statuses, Locations and Circulation Policies
3. Scroll down and locate the correct OPAC Status, Location and Status Treatment combination and see if the checkbox for ''Fulfillment for (Level 1)" is selected.
4. If it is already selected, check for the following issues:
- Verify the spelling in the OPAC Status Message and Location fields matches the information of the item in hand
- Verify the item type is selected to display a Place Hold button under WorldCat Discovery and WorldCat Local > Place Hold / Request Buttons > For items owned by.