- WorldCat Discovery
This depends on how your institute is configured (Service Configuration).
1. Login into the Service Configuration
2. Go to My Worldcat.org - OPAC Statuses, Locations and Circulation Policies
3. Scroll down and search for the right OPAC Status, Location and Status Treatment combination and see if the option ''Fulfillment for (Level 1) is active"
4. If it is already active, check for the following issues:
- Make sure your spelling in the OPAC Status Message and Location fields match the information of the item in hand
- Make sure that item type is selected to display a Place hold button under WorldCat Discovery and WorldCat Local > Place Hold / Request Buttons > For items owned by.