Note: This beta functionality is only available to U.S. users.
You can search for print and ebook recommendations related to books, authors, and/or subjects you are interested in using WorldCat Find. Microsoft Azure's implementation of OpenAI provides reading recommendations. No personal data is used to provide recommendations. Recommendations are only recommended for print and ebook titles published before 2021.
If no recommendations are returned for your search, it may be due to the search containing prohibited content (e.g., profanity, explicit content, etc.). For more information, visit Data, privacy, and security for Azure OpenAI Service.
Search for reading recommendations
Note: You are limited to 10 reading suggestion searches per day.
- Tap the Recommendations button on the bottom navigation bar.
- You can create a curated list of suggested titles using one or more recommendation criteria on the Discover something new screen. You must complete at least one of the following fields.
Note: Each search field has a character limit of 100 characters.
- What books do you like? - Enter up to three book titles in the fields provided.
- What authors do you enjoy? - Enter up to three authors in the fields provided.
- What subjects are you interested in? - Enter up to three subjects in the fields provided.
- Tap See your recommendations. The Checkout your recommendations screen opens with up to five reading recommendations. From the Checkout your recommendation screen, you can:
- View each suggestion's cover art (if available), title, author, and summary information.
- Tap the title of a suggestion to access the Item Details screen for that title.
- Tap the thumbs up or thumbs down button to rate each suggestion.
- (Optional) If you click the thumbs down button, you will be presented with a feedback form where you can provide information that will help OCLC improve this feature. If you enter feedback, click Send feedback to submit it to OCLC.
- (Optional) Click the Recommendations button or the left arrow to perform another reading recommendations search.