Discover available citation styles and how to generate citations using WorldCat.org.
Note: OCLC partners with EasyBib to provide citations.
All WorldCat records include the ability to generate bibliographic citations for the displayed work. WorldCat records offer the following citation styles:
- AMA 10th edition - American Medical Association (AMA) Manual of Style
- APA 7th edition - American Psychological Association (APA) Publication Manual
- ASA - American Sociological Assocation (ASA) Style Guide
- Chicago (author-date) 17th edition - Chicago Manual of Style
- MLA 8th edition - Modern Language Association (MLA) Handbook
Generate a citation
- From the Item Details screen, click the Cite button (). The Cite a Record dialog opens.
- From the Cite a Record dialog, select a citation style from the drop-down list. The citation is generated in the text box below.
Note: Citations are automatically generated and may be missing information. Proofread the citation before copying and pasting.
- Click Copy Citation to copy the citation to your workstation's clipboard.
Copy and paste the citation from the citation text box.
- Click Close to return to the Item Details screen.