Screens allow you to collect and feature specific information in a dedicated space in your mobile app. There are three types of screens available:
- Welcome screen - This is the first screen that patrons will see when opening your app. It cannot be deleted, but it can be customized with buttons, like a custom screen.
- Custom screen - A screen you create and configure to include specific buttons that guide patrons to other standard or custom screens in the app.
- Standard screen - A screen containing specific information or functionality, such as a patron's mobile card or account settings.
Watch a Video
CapiraMobile Elements - Screens
Run time: 7:36
his video will show how to create and manage screens and buttons in the CapiraMobile Dashboard.
- Welcome screen
- Discover how to manage your app's default Welcome screen in the CapiraMobile Staff Dashboard.
- Standard screens
- Discover more information about standard screens in the CapiraMobile Staff Dashboard.
- Manage custom screens
- Discover how to add, edit and delete custom screens in the CapiraMobile Staff Dashboard.
- Discover how to add, edit and delete the buttons included on screens in the CapiraMobile Staff Dashboard.