Why can't I log in to the Developer network to get my WSKey?
- When I try to log into the Developer Network I receive a message, "Access is denied :( You must login with your worldcat.org account or WorldShare account" or "Whitelabel Error Page" with a 403 Forbidden error.
- WorldShare Admin
The Developer Network for WSKey management can only be accessed by a user with the role of API Key Manager.
If no one has this role:
- Have a user with the role User Admin access WorldShare Management Services.
- Locate the user you wish to give the API Key Manager role to under the Admin tab.
- Open the Roles accordion.
- Click Edit and tick API Key Manager.
- Click Save and wait for the confirmation notification to show at the top of the Roles accordion.
If you cannot locate your institution through the Developer Network please contact OCLC Support.