- I am attempting to log into WorldShare, but instead get an error message.
- The message reads: “You are not authorized to access WorldShare Management Application. You are logged into YOUR INSTITUTION NAME. Log out before logging into another institution.”
- If you have Service Configuration open within the same browser, close it or open WorldShare within another browser.
- Try to sign in using an incognito or private window. If you're able to log in there, this is most likely a browser caching issue and you'll need to clear your main browser's cache and cookies.
- If you're still not able to log in after trying the steps above, this error may be due to your account not being assigned proper roles to access WorldShare.
- Contact the WorldShare user with Admin roles for your institution and ask for WorldShare roles to be added to your account.
- If you do not have an Admin at your institution, please contact OCLC Support. Support will need to know your OCLC symbol and account username.
Information about how to assign roles to users is available.