Skip to main content
- Last updated
Save as PDF
- A record is locked and my institution would like to edit it. Can you unlock it?
- Can you correct the cover art for an item in WorldCat.org?
- I am using Connexion browser and cannot lock a master record to edit for RDA.
- My institution was editing a record in Connexion, but my session crashed and now the record is locked. What do I do?
- Please advise on the correct coding for print dissertations generated from electronic originals, especially in regards to: Type, DtSt, Dates, 264 indicator 2, and 264 a & b.
- Why does OCLC allow institutions to lock records?