Skip to main content
- Last updated
Save as PDF
- Can a URL be in a print version record?
- Can member institutions delete local or proxy URLs from the master record?
- If a change is made to a Library of Congress subject heading in a bibliographic record, will the corresponding FAST heading be corrected via automation?
- Where do I report incorrect merges?
- Where do I send bibliographic record change requests?
- Who do I contact when an OCLC BibPURL doesn't resolve to the correct webpage?
- Who establishes Library of Congress Subject Headings (LCSH) needed to enable subject strings to control properly?
- Why does controlling convert an 8xx series authorized access point to a 7xx authorized access point?
- Why don't subdivisions with "etc." control?