Skip to main content
OCLC Support

Where do I send authority record change requests?


If you are a non-NACO institution, please send requests to correct authority records to and your request will be added to the WorldCat Metadata Quality staff authorities workflow. See Chapter 5, Quality Assurance, in Bibliographic Formats and Standards for more information on methods of reporting.

If you are a NACO institution, please work with your NACO coordinator or with NACO directly to correct any errors.