Skip to main content


OCLC Support

Where do I go in the Service Configuration to edit the Constant Data Records?

Applies to
  • WorldShare ILL, Tipasa, ILLiad

In the Service Configuration, you go to WorldShare ILL. 

1.  You select Borrower Data for the Borrowing Constant Data Records.

2.  You select Lender Data for the Lending Constant Data Records.


Page ID