- Site wants to be a non-supplier because of a break or an emergency
- WorldShare ILL
- Log on to the ILL Policies Directory.
- Under the Profile tab you see a field that says, “OCLC Supplier” and it will have a “Yes” next to it. There is also an Edit to the right of the yes and it is a linked to open up a window.
- The new window will be called “Edit Profile” and you will see the OCLC Supplier has the “Yes” button selected. You will select the “No” button.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and Click on Save.
This action will immediately change your site to Non-Supplier. You will remain a Non-Supplier until you logon again to ILL Policies and change the OCLC Supplier back to “Yes” and save the change.
Sometimes institutions like to schedule the Non-Supplier status. In this case, you would go to the Schedule tab. In the Closures section, if you go to the right side of the screen, you will see an Add.
- You can give the closure a name such a Hurricane Florence.
- Click on the Type drop down and select a reason such as Calamity
- Put in the Start and End Dates. If the Start date is 9/13/2018, then it begins at Midnight on that date and you will be a Non-Supplier that day. If the end date is 9/16/2018, then that is when the change ends and you revert back to a Supplier.
- You have a choice for OCLC Supplier. You choose No. This will be the status you will be using during the time you have the closure. When the closure ends, you will be a supplier again.
- You can put in notes if you like.
- Save the change.