- WorldShare Interlibrary Loan
- Go to your library's WorldShare site > Interlibrary Loan > Discover Items and search for the Journal title NOT the article title.
- After you locate the journal you will have a list of libraries to choose from.
- Find the year the article was published.
- Check the Holdings listed for each library and select the libraries that own the year you need.
- Click the Supplier (libraries) you want to add to the Lender string then click "Create Request" button to create the request.
- On the Request fill in the Article title, Article Author, Volume, Issue, Date, and Pages fields add your patron information and click the "Send Request" button.