- WorldShare Interlibrary Loan
1. Open Discover Items and search for the Journal title NOT the article title.
2. After you locate the journal you will have a list of libraries to choose from.
3. Find the year the article was published.
4. Check the Holdings listed for each library and select the libraries that own the year you need.
5. Click the Supplier (libraries) you want to add to the Lender string then click "Create Request" button to create the request.
6. On the Request fill in the Article title, Article Author, Volume, Issue, Date, and Pages fields add your patron information and click the "Send Request" button.