This course covers Document Delivery, a service that libraries can provide to patrons who request delivery of physical items or scanned/electronic copies of articles held by the library.
Topics covered include:
- Configuring Document Delivery settings in Service Configuration
- Changing request fulfillment type from ILL to Document Delivery if item is held by the institution
- Reviewing workflow steps for copy and loan Document Delivery fulfillment
ILL staff responsible for reviewing, managing and tracking requests for document delivery to patrons should take this course.
After completing this course, learners will be able to configure Document Delivery settings for their library; and using Document Delivery in conjunction with Direct Request and Advanced Lending Workflows functionality, efficiently manage Document Delivery requests.
Tipasa training is intended for libraries currently implementing or using Tipasa. If your library is not a member of a current or previous Tipasa cohort, please see these Recordings or email email@example.com for information about Tipasa.
Registration deadline for live classes is 2 hours before the session start time.
Register for live, online training
|Thursday, June 16, 2022||2:00PM - 3:00PM Eastern Daylight Time, North America [UTC -4]||Register|
View a recorded session
View a recorded session (56 minutes)
- Request closed captioning
- Closed captioning is available in the US upon request with 5 business days' notice. To request closed captioning for a training session, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Cancellation policy
- In the event of low attendance, OCLC may cancel a training session. In this situation, registrants will be notified by email in advance of the session.