Your requests appear in the left navigation menu and under Quick Links on the Home screen. The major queues are listed first, followed by minor queues for easier organization. Click a queue to see all requests in that queue. See the Categories and Queues table for a detailed description of each queue.
Note: Queues with no current requests will not appear in the list.
Reinforce your understanding with a practice exercise: Lending workflows simulation
- Advanced Lending
- Find information about the Advanced Lending workflow and learn how to move requests into an Advanced Lending queue in Tipasa.
- Complete requests
- Learn how to complete a lending request in Tipasa.
- Learn how to deflect requests from knowledge base collections and deflect requests for all electronic items in Tipasa.
- Edit requests
- Learn how to edit fields on a lending request in Tipasa.
- Lending Priorities
- Learn how to setup Lending Priorities in Tipasa, which allow you to enable special queues for requests from priority borrowers.
- Lending request detail
- Find information about the fields that appear in lending requests in Tipasa.
- Lend to non-OCLC libraries
- Learn how to manually create lending requests for non-OCLC libraries in Tipasa.
- Respond to requests
- Learn how to view local holdings and availability for lending requests as well as how to respond to requests as a lender in Tipasa.
- Search for requests
- Find information about how to search active and closed lending requests in Tipasa.
- Send notifications to borrowing libraries
- Learn how to send an email notification to a borrowing library and find information about the available Lending Library to Borrowing Library notification types in Tipasa.