Sign in to Tipasa
Learn how to sign in to Tipasa and find your WorldShare URL.
Sign in to the WorldShare interface
- In your browser, enter the WorldShare URL for your library. Your WorldShare URL will have the following format: https://yourcustomWorldShareURL.share.worldcat.org/wms. Replace yourcustomWorldShareURL with the WorldCat registry ID or configured URL qualifier for your library.
- On the Sign in screen, enter your User Name and Password.
- Click SIGN IN.
You can access Tipasa from the Interlibrary Loan module in your WorldShare interface.
Add text to Sign in page
If your library uses OCLC basic authentication and OCLC-hosted sign-in pages, you can include custom messages in the header and/or footer of the Sign in screen. Messages may include bold, italic, and hyperlinked text.
To request a message be added to your Sign in page, please contact OCLC Support .
Find a forgotten WorldShare URL
- Go to the Sign in to OCLC Services page and select WorldShare Management Services, WorldShare Metadata Services, or WorldShare Interlibrary Loan.
- Search for your institution with your OCLC symbol, institution name, or zip code. Select your institution from the list and click Continue.
- Enter your User Name and Password.
- Click Sign In.
- Bookmark or write down your WorldShare URL.
- Use the format: https://yourlibrary.share.worldcat.org/wms
- You will need to edit your bookmark to match the correct format