Tipasa WMS Integration
Use this screen for settings related to integrating Tipasa with WMS.
Use this setting to activate Tipasa and WorldShare Acquisitions integration.
To enable integration:
- Select the On check box next to Enable WMS Acquisitions integration.
- Click Save.
Please see WorldShare Acquisitions integration for more information about integrating Tipasa with WorldShare Acquisitions.
Use this setting to activate the Tipasa and WorldShare Circulation integration. Activating integration is the final step in configuring this feature.
If you are not a WMS library, please see Tipasa Non-WMS Circulation Integration for more information.
- Complete all steps as described in Set up Tipasa and WorldShare Circulation integration.
- Select the On check box below Enable WMS Circulation integration to activate the integration.
- Optional. Enable additional borrowing configurations.
- Optional. Enable additional lending configurations.
- Click Save.
Configure additional options as the borrowing institution by selecting the On check box. Options include:
Configure additional options as the lending institution by selecting the On check box. Options include:
|Check out item on shipped||When Tipasa staff replyYes to a request, the item is checked out to the borrowing institution patron account in WorldShare Circulation.|
|Check in item on check in||When the item is Checked in/Complete in Tipasa, it is checked in and appears available in WorldShare Circulation.|