You can search for active and closed requests from the home screen.
You may search Active and Closed Requests by:
- Request ID
- Borrower Symbol
- Lender Symbol
- Article Title (active requests only)
- Patron Name (borrower active requests only)
- Patron ID (borrower active requests only)
- Patron Department
- Local ID (borrower active requests only)
Results are limited to the 500 most recent requests.
To search for requests:
- Choose a search option from the drop-down list.
- Type a keyword or number in the field provided.
- (Optional) Un-check the check box to deselect Active Requests or Closed Requests, divided into Borrower and Lender requests. The system responds with any matching requests.
- Click Go.
- Click the request you would like to view. The request details screen opens.