- When you are searching the Worldcat Database, you see many holdings. When you click on the OCLC tab and do a search in ILLiad, you only see a couple holdings.
This occurs when limits are set on your search results in ILLiad.
To fix this there are a couple of options. The first option is to Change the Type box to Any by:
- Click on the Limit box drop down. If the Type box indicates anything other than Any, proceed to Step 2.
- There will be a checkmark beside one or more of the entries in the list. You can either deselect those boxes or click Clear.
- Click to the right in the open space that is not part of the box of options. You will see the Type field change to Any.
- Now you can search again and you should get more entries.
The second option is to update the Customization Manager OCLCILLAutoLimitType to No:
- Under System, open the OCLC category. The OCLCILLAutoLimitType displays.
- Select No and save the change.
- Log out of ILLiad Client and log back in. The Reuqest Type of Any now displays in the Limit box.