- You have a Test User account, but when you register, you cannot use it again
As long as you do not request any books or articles or items, you can work with the Database Manager and delete the account. Here are the steps:
- When you are going to register, you go directly to the logon page for your Registration.
- After you logon, you will see the Registration Page. Go ahead and finish the registration so you can make sure it is working.
- After the account is registered, you can The ILLiad Database Manager instructions and delete the user from the Patrons tab.
- You will need to do a query for the username and make sure that the box for "Only Delete patrons if Expiration Date has passed" is not selected.
- At the top of the screen under the Patrons tab, you will have the button selected for "Delete (only users that have no transactions will be deleted) is selected.
- Once you get the username to show at the bottom of the screen, you click on the "Delete Displayed Patrons" button on the right.
The patron will be deleted.