What does the re-release of 9.1.4 involve?
Thank you for working with Atlas to help identify and troubleshoot the 9.1.4 update. We've determined there were several additional authentication requirements with the new Copyright Clearance Center (CCC) API that we were not initially aware of. These issues have been addresses and tested by several institutions to ensure everything is running smoothly.
· The CCC now verifies locations and currency when determining which rights are granted. Those who may have had a CCC account for a few years, didn't have the option to select a default currency when creating an account. We've worked with the CCC to have all ILLiad user's CCC accounts updated with a default preferred currency.
· The CCC no longer allows anonymous searching. If you already have credentials, please configure your CCCusername and CCCpassword in the ILLiad customization manager. If you don't have an account, please follow the instructions below:
1. Login into Marketplace using existing Username (un) and Password (pw); once successful, need to share the UN and PW with the API Partner (OCLC).
2. Reset PW by clicking “forget PW”; once successful, need to share the UN and PW with the API Partner (OCLC).
3. Create new credentials only if cannot find UN or it was never created before; register on Marketplace and select Organization; once successful, need to share the UN and PW with the API Partner (OCLC).
Note: the reason for using the existing UN is so that order history can be preserved. New credentials will not have history. That is why we want them to take these steps above in order.
If you have any additional questions regarding the update, please let me know at email@example.com