What do we do when a lender shipped an item and it is showing as Unfilled in ILLiad?
- A Lender shipped an item and you received it, but the system shows it as Unfilled
Somehow the Lender never updated OCLC with the shipped message, so here are the steps you need to take to fix this issue:
- Contact the lender and let the lender know that you received the item, but it is now showing as Unfilled.
- You can discuss what will be best for you to process the request.
- A suggestion is to cancel the original request.
- Submit a new request to that one lender
- The lender marks it as shipped
- The borrower marks it as received.
- You process the brew request as normal.