What do I use in ILLiad to create or modify a Staff Account?
You use the ILLiad Staff Manager. Here are some of the features you can use:
- You can change the password for the different ILLiad Staff Accounts
- You also assign the different modules such as the Billing Manager, the Staff Manager that the account is granted access
- Note: if a staff member tries to access one of these modules, they will get an error saying "Access Denied"
- You set up what parts of the ILLiad Client you want to grant access
- If a librarian does not see a part of the screen that another librarian can use, you can copy the Layout and Grid settings from a librarian that can see what you are expecting to see to the Librarian who does not see it. You will have to open up ILLiad again to see the change.
Here is the link to the ILLiad Staff Manager documentation.