- After your Web Server is upgraded to 18.104.22.168 from 22.214.171.124, you open up the ILLiad Client and when you are asked to upgrade, you choose yes. Then you receive an error message that will not allow you to upgrade.
To fix the issue with the upgrade error message, you will need to download the ILLiad Client 126.96.36.199 and install it. Here are the steps you need to take:
- Download the ILLiad Client 188.8.131.52 installer.
- Once the file is saved, right-click on the file and "Run as Administrator."
- Complete the install of 184.108.40.206.
- After the install is complete, right-click on the shortcut for the ILLiad Client and "Run as Administrator."
- After logging in, you might be asked to update your password if you have ILLiad Authentication. Put in the new password.
- You will be asked to upgrade to 220.127.116.11
- Complete the install of 18.104.22.168.