- After the Web Server is upgraded to 184.108.40.206 from 220.127.116.11, upon opening up the ILLiad Client and being prompted to upgrade and choosing yes. Then you receive an error message that will not allow the upgrade.
To fix the issue with the upgrade error message, download the ILLiad Client 18.104.22.168 and install it. Here are the steps to take:
- Download the ILLiad Client 22.214.171.124 installer from the ILLiad Downloads page. Contact OCLC Support for the installer credentials.
- Once the file is saved, right-click on the file and "Run as Administrator."
- Complete the install of 126.96.36.199.
- After the install is complete, right-click on the shortcut for the ILLiad Client and "Run as Administrator."
- After logging in, it might prompt to update the password for users using ILLiad Authentication. Put in the new password.
- This will prompt an upgrade to 188.8.131.52
- Complete the install of 184.108.40.206.