Is there a way I can restrict access to ILLiad WebCirc or WebReports by IP address?
- You want to limit access to WebCirc or WebReports by IP address
Here are the steps you take to restrict access by IP address for WebCirc or WebReports:
- If you are hosted by OCLC, please contact <<support>>.
- If you are not hosted by OCLC, open up Internet Information Services (IIS).
- Click once on WebCirc.
- In the Window to the right, click the "IP Address and Domain Restrictions"
- On the right side under Actions, you may now add allow or add deny entries to the table.
- Once you open Allow Add, you will see a window for "Add Allow Restriction Rule:
- You add either a specific IP address or range.
- Save the change.
- Do these steps for all the IP addresses or ranges you want to add.
- When you are finished, you may close IIS.
You are finished updating the IP addresses.