Is my IP address range covered for my ILLiad hosted site?
- You are unable to log on to the ILLiad Client after installing the ILLiad Client. It might be a new computer or your System might have changed your IP address range.
Here are the steps for updating your IP address range for your site:
- Please contact OCLC Support.
- We only support IP addresses owned by your institution and not an IP address owned by an Internet Service Provider.
- You should connect through a VPN connection to your institution so that the IP address is within your IP address range.
- We will only add routable IP addresses. We will not add private or non-routable addresses. For example:
- 10.0. 0.0/8 IP addresses: 10.0. 0.0 – 10.255. 255.255.
- 172.16. 0.0/12 IP addresses: 172.16. 0.0 – 172.31. 255.255.
- 192.168. 0.0/16 IP addresses: 192.168. 0.0 – 192.168. 255.255.