In ILLiad, how do I accept a a conditional where I need to increase my Max Cost?
- You received a conditional for increasing your Max Cost in ILLiad on a Borrowing request. You want to know what steps to take to accept the conditional.
Here are the steps to update the OCLC Request to the new Max Cost and reply Yes to the Conditional.
- Open up the Transaction Number
- Click on the OCLC Request Ribbon on the top of the screen.
- Click on the Show Request Icon.
- In the Work Form tab, update the Max Cost to the amount the site requires. It is located in the Borrowing Ribbon at the bottom of the screen.
- Click on the Save Icon on the top left.
- Then click on Yes to the Conditional.
- Close the OCLC Request window.
- You should see in the OCLC Information windows that the OCLC Status is set to "Conditions_Accepted" and the Transaction Status should be at Request Sent.
- You can close the request.