In ILLiad, as of January 1, 2020, DOCLINE is changing their URL and this is what you need to do to fix your DOCLINE
DOCLINE is updating its URL and you will need to change your DOCLINE script to 188.8.131.52
You will need to replace your DOCLINE Scripts to the 184.108.40.206 version for all ILLiad Clients before you will be able to access DOCLINE after January 1, 2020, following these steps:
- For Users who installed 9.1, the installation updates the file.
- Otherwise, go to the ILLiad Downloads page and click on the 220.127.116.11 Scripts Download Link.
- You will then need to extract the file by right-clicking on the file where you downloaded and "Extract All."
- You will put the files in the ILLiad Directory. If you are on a 64-bit machine, you extract it to the destination c:\program files (x86)\ILLiad\Docline folder.
- You will want to overwrite the files, and you should choose yes.
- The Screen where you Overwrote the files will show up. Your update is complete.
More information about RapidX sites is on the Atlas Systems is pleased to announce the release of ILLiad 9.1! documentation.