- You are using ILLiad 9.0 and you accidentally mark an item as shipped and you billed through IFM when you cannot send the item to the Borrowing Library
In 9.0, if you billed through IFM and realized after marking an item shipped that you cannot ship it, these are the steps you need to take:
- You should contact the library and let them know about your situation.
- They will most likely have you open a dummy request to offset your fee with an IFM charge back to you.
- Also, they will want to work with you so they mark their item as received, then mark it as returned
- You mark it as completed.
- Your request will be complete and they will need to submit a new request for their patron.