- You have returned an item to the Lender, but the patron keeps getting Overdue Notices
Overdue notices are sent out based upon the Due Date and the ILLiad Transaction Status. If the Transaction Status is Checked out to Customer and the Due Date passed, then Overdue Notices are sent out.
Take these steps to resolve the issue:
1. Verify the ILLiad Transaction Status is not "Checked out to Customer" if the patrons returned the books.
2. The Transaction Status should be "Request Finished."
3. Verify the Transaction Status is different than the OCLC Status. You can manually update OCLC Statuses and not change the ILLiad Transaction Status.
4. If the Transaction Status is not "Checked out to Customer, and emails are going out, contact OCLC Support.