- You are at the Addons Page, and you are trying to open up the file from the Addons Page on the Web.
Here is the proper process for getting an Addon from the Web:
1. First, you save the file. You do not open it from the Addon page.
2. When it is on your computer, then you should put it in your c:\program files (x86)\illiad\addon\ folder.
3. Right-click on the file and Unzip the file or you might see "Extract All Files." This program should be the one that Unzips the file that you received.
4. You should save it into the Addons folder.
5. After that, you can remove the .zip file.
6. Go to the ILLiad Client and your Manage Addons.