- You are able to logon to the ILLiad Client, but when you open up the Customization Manager, Billing Manager, Database Manager, or the Staff Manager, you get an error message that does not allow you to log into the different modules.
You will need to make sure your ATLAS SQL Alias Manager is set up correctly.
- Open up the ATLAS SQL Alias Manager by right-clicking on the shortcut and "Run as Administrator."
- Once you are in the ATLAS SQL Alias Manger, on the left under ILLiad, you should see a logon name. Click on it.
- When you do, on the bottom of the screen, you should see the location of the logon. It should be in the location where you installed ILLiad. On most computers, that will be c:\program files (x86)\ILLiad\logon.dbc. If that is not your location, you will need to save the logon and put it into that location.
- Once you have the proper location set and the file is saved, you click on the "Set Default" icon. You will get a message of where the Default is located.
- Choose Ok.
You should now be able to access the different modules for ILLiad.