I am unable to see any shared drives while using ILLiad, but other computers can
- When processing requests and you are trying to go to a network drive, you are unable to see it on your computer, but other people see it on their computer. You also see that the ILLiad Client has a shield on it.
Here are some steps to troubleshoot this issue:
- Go to the shortcut you are using and right-click on it and choose Properties.
- Go to the Compatibility tab and deselect "Run as Administrator" and save the change.
- The Shield should disappear.
- Open up the ILLiad Client and see if the Network shared drives are now showing up.