I am no longer seeing the listing of my different print files under the Printer Setup screen in ILLiad
- You are no longer seeing the different print files under the Printer Setup screen
If you are not longer seeing the Print files under the Printer Setup screen, here are steps to figure out what happened:
- Go to the ILLiad Customization Manager and look up the PrintDocuments Path key. It is located under System, then General, and then PrintDocumentsPath.
- Find out if the key value is where you expect it to be. For example, if you expect it to be at the c:\Program Files (x86)\ILLiad\Print and it is at c:\
- If the key is at the correct location, then open up the ILLiad Client again and it should work properly.
- The Printer Setup is pulling from the QueryAdditions.xml file in the PrintDocumentsPath.
- If the location in the PrintDocumentsPath is incorrect, you can see the history and how it was changed. You might ask who changed it and why it was changed.
- If the key was accidentally changed and you need to change it back, then change the key value to what it should be and save the change.
- Open up the ILLiad Client and it should work again.