- Filzeilla is not connecting to the server with the correct information.
When connecting to OCLC using FileZilla with a regular FTP connection, here are the steps to follow for the FileZilla setup.
1. Go to File and then Site Manager.
2. Click on New Site icon.
3. Under the General Tab, make sure the Protocol is set up for FTP - File Transfer Protocol.
4. Put in the host address. Leave the Port field blank.
5. The Encryption needs to be set for "Only use plain FTP (insecure)."
6. Logon type needs to be Normal.
7. Put in the Username and Password.
8. Under the Transfer Settings tab, make sure the Transfer mode: is "Passive."
9. Choose OK, to save the changes.
Now attempt to connect to the ILLiad Hosted Web Server.
If hosted by OCLC, we may need to unlock the account in the event of several unsuccessful sign-in attempts. Contact OCLC Support with credential inquiries too.