No longer able to search records using the Transaction number in ILLiad
- When searching for a Transaction Number, they are not seeing any results. This is also applicable to the ILL Number.
Here is the process you should be using to search for all items:
- In the Search box where you put in the number, you can have ALL or TN if you are searching for a Transaction Number (or ILL for ILL Number).
- You need to make sure you highlight the Three boxes to the right. The first is for Borrowing, the second for Doc Del, the Third is for Lending.
- The four boxes below should not be highlighted. When you highlight the four boxes, they are limiting the requests only to those types of requests. The boxes in order from left to right are Active, Checked Out, Canceled, and Finished.
- At the bottom of the screen, you will see if you have any limitations on the results you want. If there is any limiter, you need to remove it for the best results.
After you have this setup, you will have the best possibility to get all the results possible.