- You were at 18.104.22.168, and you were asked to upgrade to 22.214.171.124.
There is a new issue with the latest updates. People are in 126.96.36.199 and are asked to upgrade to 188.8.131.52. You should not be asked to upgrade. You need to be at 184.108.40.206 in order to upgrade to 220.127.116.11. If you upgraded from 18.104.22.168 to 22.214.171.124 you need to Uninstall 126.96.36.199 and install 188.8.131.52 again. You need to do the following:
1. Uninstall 184.108.40.206 from the Control Panel and the Programs and Features.
2. Right-Click on the ILLiad Client and choose Uninstall. This will uninstall the program.
3. They will then need to install 220.127.116.11. They can download the installer from here: ILLiad Downloads
4. They will need to right-click and "Run as Administrator" to install the program.
5. After the program installs, they will not need to run the ATLAS SQL Alias Manager.
You will be at 18.104.22.168 again. You will need to upgrade their server to get to the latest version for 22.214.171.124 or 126.96.36.199. If you are hosted by OCLC, you will be upgraded to 188.8.131.52. You will need to either call us at 800-848-5800 or email support, and we will need to send you a scheduler link to schedule the upgrade.