You were at 184.108.40.206, and you were asked to upgrade to 220.127.116.11.
There is a new issue with the latest updates. People are in 18.104.22.168 and are asked to upgrade to 22.214.171.124. You should not be asked to upgrade. You need to be at 126.96.36.199 in order to upgrade to 188.8.131.52. If you upgraded from 184.108.40.206 to 220.127.116.11 you need to Uninstall 18.104.22.168 and install 22.214.171.124 again. You need to do the following:
1. Uninstall 126.96.36.199 from the Control Panel and the Programs and Features.
2. Right-Click on the ILLiad Client and choose Uninstall. This will uninstall the program.
3. They will then need to install 188.8.131.52. They can download the installer from here: ILLiad Downloads
4. They will need to right-click and "Run as Administrator" to install the program.
5. After the program installs, they will not need to run the ATLAS SQL Alias Manager.
You will be at 184.108.40.206 again. You will need to upgrade their server to get to the latest version for 220.127.116.11 or 18.104.22.168. If you are hosted by OCLC, you will be upgraded to 22.214.171.124. You will need to either call us at 800-848-5800 or email support, and we will need to send you a scheduler link to schedule the upgrade.