- You want to know how Z39.50 works
Z39.50 is set up in the Customization Manager and it allows ILLiad to search for Local holdings you have. Here are some links to the ILLiad Documentation on Z39.50:
- Searching & Sending Requests: Searching Local Holdings.
- OPACs and Z39.50.
- Connecting ILLiad and Alma Using Z39.50.
- Connecting ILLiad and Koha Databases Using Z39.50.
- Connecting ILLiad and Polaris Databases using Z39.50.
- If you have to update your settings for Z39.50, then you need to restart the ILLiad Client after you have saved your changes in the ILLiad Customization Manager.