How do we update the Max Cost in ILLiad so we can respond Yes to a conditional?
- A site sends you a conditional to increase your Max Cost. You want to say yes to the conditional and you need to update the Max cost.
In order to update the Max Cost and say Yes, you need to do the following:
- Open up the Conditional request.
- Go to the OCLC Request tab.
- Click on the Show Request icon.
- Update the Max cost. it is located on the Bottom left in the Borrowing section.
- Save the change.
- Click on Yes to the Conditional.