How do routing rules work in ILLiad?
- You have heard of routing rules, but you are not sure how they work
Routing rules allow you to add or skip steps in ILLiad. So if you want an item to skip Copyright Clearance, you can set up a Routing rule for conditions in which you want the request to go from the Transaction Status of Awaiting Copyright Clearance to some other Transaction Status. Or to make sure the request stays at Awaiting Copyright Clearance if it does not meet the conditions.
- Here is information on Configuring Routing Rules.
- Here is information on Example Routing Rules.
- Here is information on Initial Configuration: Creating Custom Queue and Routing rules for Rapid Requests.
- Here is information on Unmediated OCLC Direct Request which includes information about Routing.
- Make sure you do not add spaces before or after any entry in the table. It will cause the routing rule not to function correctly.