- You are an ILLiad site hosted by OCLC and you want to connect to your Web Server.
You need to use an FTP client to connect to the server. Here is what you need to make sure that is set up in your connection:
- You need to have the Hostname which is the Server Address
- You will need your Username and Password.
- Also, Passive Mode needs to be turned on.
- You need to set up the connection like a flat FTP connection for encryption.
- The IP address of your workstation needs to be allowed to access from our Firewall.
If you need help with setting up your connection, please contact support by calling us at 800-848-5800 or by emailing us at <firstname.lastname@example.org>
If you are self-hosted, you need to contact your Web Server Administrator.