- Site wants to see their ILL Fees in Borrowing and they cannot find a Web Report for this. Is there a report out there?
You can get the ILL Fees Report for ILLiad Borrowing IFM by going to the OCLC Usage Statistics and going to the ILL Fee Management Program Borrower Report. The report only gives you one month at a time, so if you choose September 2018, you will just see September 2018 report.
1. Go to the OCLC Usage Statistics Page.
2. You will need to log on with a Cataloging, Interlibrary Loan authorization, and password, or the FirstSearch Authorization and Administrative password.
3. After you log on, go to the OCLC WorldShare Interlibrary Loan section.
4. Select the ILL Fee Management Program Borrower Report.
5. At the top, you can select the Period you want to get the report for, and you will see that Month's report.